In the colorfully painted, 14-bed inpatient unit, children, parents and caregivers comfortably interact with one another. Parents are encouraged to stay overnight with their sick child. WI-FI is available and use of cell phones is allowed. A wide range of DVD’s, books, and games are also available for your kids. A new Quiet Room is available for family members when needed, and our Playroom is full of toys, games, puzzles to keep our guests occupied and busy while staying with us.
Our pediatric center features bright, comfortable rooms that utlize the tops in medical technology. Below are a few quick facts regarding the center:
- Fourteen beds
- The only private pediatric patient rooms in the area
- Family-friendly unit where families can stay overnight
- Pediatric physicians from Floating Hospital for Children at Tufts Medical Center on staff in the Center 24/7
- 20 PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) certified nurses, pediatric anesthesiologists, and diagnostic imaging specialists from Lawrence General Hospital
Our Pediatric Center offers a caring, family-friendly atmosphere with 5 private rooms and 14 total beds, as well as access to:
- Floating Hospital for Children Pediatricians on-site 24/7
- Pediatric Anesthesiologists
- Pediatric Diagnostic Imaging
- Pediatric After-Hours Service when your Pediatrician’s Office is closed
- Pediatric S.A.N.E. Program (Pediatric Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner)
In addition to Floating Hospital for Children Pediatricians, Floating Specialists are available on-site to provide care in the following areas:
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Pediatric General Surgery
- Pediatric Neurology
- Pediatric Nephrology
- Pediatric Endocrinology
Referrals for a Specialist are required from your Primary Care Physician.
It’s very easy to find us! From both directions, Lawrence General Hospital is conveniently located just 90 seconds from Exit 45 (both North & South exits) off Route 495. Our main telephone number is 978-683-4000.