At Lawrence General Hospital, we consider it a true privilege to take care of new moms and babies and we go to great lengths to give families the childbirth experiences they wish to have—with as much or as little medical support as they desire.
We are proud of the fact that we have one of the lowest Caesarean rates in Massachusetts, however, not all pregnancies go as planned. Know that at Lawrence General, our teams are equipped for any possible outcome and ready to respond to developing medical needs at a moment’s notice.
- Expertise at handling high-risk pregnancies
- Flexible and supportive childbirth options
- Access to doulas through a partnership with Greater Lawrence Family Health Center
- Access to lactation consultants
- Mama2Mama – a support group for new mothers
- A bi-lingual support line, available seven days a week
- Services for post-partum depression
- Share — a pregnancy and infant loss support group