Attention drivers with a CDL license:
The practitioners in Lawrence General Hospital’s Occupational Health office are ready now to conduct certified DOT exams. Call to make your appointment today: 978-683-4000, Ext. 2343.
It goes without saying that employers want to do everything they can to keep their employees healthy and safe. After all, a healthy work force is an energized team. And the benefits to the employer are obvious – less absenteeism, fewer health claims, higher morale and greater productivity.
Lawrence General Hospital offered the first Occupational Health Services in the Merrimack Valley. We have been caring for the employees of local businesses for over 20 years and currently, we are the largest and only hospital-based Occupational Health program in our region. More than 200 Merrimack Valley employers of all sizes, including other health facilities, count on us for efficient, high quality service.
The Occupational Health medical professionals at Lawrence General work with you to determine what suits your company. We can help you choose from a broad array of services, tailoring a program that is right for your work force and your budget. You pay only for the services you need and no more.
Our one-stop comprehensive service means your employees are treated promptly and return to work sooner.
Our doctors, nurse practitioners and nurses have an average of 10 years experience in the occupational health profession. They are committed to the Lawrence General Hospital program of service excellence, meeting your needs skillfully and on a schedule convenient for you and your staff.
The services we provide include the following:
- DOT examinations
- Pre-placement examinations
- Respirator clearance examinations
- Hazmat examinations
- Return-to-work/Functional evaluations
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Medical consultation
- Immunizations as required for employment
- Yearly Influenza immunization for company clients
- Injury management services – Urgent care, Immediate post
- Injury/Exposure assessment and treatment
- Case and Disability management
- Medical Testing – PFT, EKG, Audiograms
- Smoking Cessation, contact Quitworks at 1-800-Quit-Now, TTY/TDD: 1-800-TDD-1477 or 1-800-833-1477
For more information, contact 978-683-4000, Ext. 2343.