While Lawrence General Hospital is a leader in trauma care and is highly regarded in adult emergency management, we are also mindful of, and ready to serve the special needs of our youngest emergency patients.
Four board certified pediatricians staff our ED, providing specialized care to children and their families. We have five pediatric-only exam rooms, strategically located away from adult emergency patients. And, once again, our affiliation and partnership with Floating Hospital for Children at Tufts Medical Center makes it easier for children to access high quality pediatric emergency care.
- With over 18,000 annual visits from children under 18 years-of-age, we are highly skilled at handling pediatric emergencies.
- Our team is comprised of dedicated emergency room pediatricians and pediatric nurses.
- Children are always seen as quickly as possible with minimal wait times.
- Kids get access to 24-hour pediatric hospitalists through a partnership with Floating Hospital for Children at Tufts Medical Center.
- We are the only hospital in our area that provides specialized care and environments for pediatric patients.
Pediatric Emergency Services at Lawrence General Hospital:
1 General Street
Lawrence, MA 01841