We were there for you in your time of need. Now, we need your assistance. Your support of the Lawrence General Hospital Annual Fund is crucial to maintaining and improving the Lawrence General experience for today’s patients.
Gifts to the Annual Fund provide operating support, benefiting the Lawrence General Hospital community today with:
- New technologies like tomosynthesis (3D Mammography)
- Expansion of local programs, clinics and services
- Operating room, patient room and emergency center supplies and equipment
- Advanced, local clinical partnerships (i.e. Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Floating Hospital for Children at Tufts Medical Center at Lawrence General)
- Facility improvements and renovations, including the addition of private patient rooms and inpatient renovations
- Operation of, and software upgrades in, the simulation and team training lab at Lawrence General
- Professional development opportunities for our clinicians
Please do your part to make sure that Lawrence General Hospital continues our tradition of excellence.
Or, you may mail your gift, with checks made payable to “Lawrence General Hospital” to:
Lawrence General Hospital
Attn: Development Office
1 General Street
Lawrence, MA 01842
For more information about how to make a difference for Lawrence General, via the Annual Fund, please contact the Development Office at 978-946-8121.