The knowledgeable and expertly trained surgeons and surgery teams at Lawrence General Hospital offer their services in the most modern surgical facility in our region. That means our patients in the Merrimack Valley and Southern New Hampshire and their surgeons will have access to brand new, high tech surgical suites, providing the highest levels of patient care quality and safety available. You can be reassured to know that, if you or a loved one needs surgery, your surgeon can provide that care using brand new surgical facilities and technology, close at hand. Lawrence General offers a growing array of specialties, including but not limited to:
• complex spine surgery
• minimally invasive techniques for thoracic, sinus and general surgery
• weight loss surgery
• pediatric ENT and general surgery
• up-to date techniques for neurosurgery and pain control
• orthopedic surgery with an emphasis on hand, endoscopic and total joint replacement
• minimally invasive and open vascular surgery
• urological and gynecological surgeries
• lithotripsy surgery for the breakdown/removal of kidney stones
A bilingual physician liaison is also available to provide family members with up to date information on the status of the patient. Hear from LGH surgeon Pamela L. Jones, MD. Together, we are ralizing something big and that is a new vision of healthcare. To contribute to the Lawrence General Hospital campaign, click here for donations.
For more information, contact David Spofford, Director, Surgical Services at 978-683-4000, Ext. 2618.